Verve Cycling Launches the Track version of the reputed InfoCrank® power meter. Great Britain Cycling team will premiere the Track model at the upcoming World Championships in Apeldoorn. The Road InfoCrank® was first released after work with a National Institute of Sport, who immediately requested a Track Version be made. Five years...
It is time to Upgrade to InfoCrank®
- Measures Total Power and actual Left/Right Power Balance.
- Measures Pedal Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness and Cadence.
- Easy to use.
- No need for magnets.
- No zero offset before each ride.
- Most accurate and precise power meter.
- Chosen as official power meter by British Cycling, UCI World Cycling Centre and Australian Institute Of Sport.
- Weather proof and super durable!
The InfoCrank® has been developed for the cyclist who wants accurate and real power meter readings. A cyclist’s power comes from the amount of Tangential Force or Torque applied through the cranks. The InfoCrank® only measures this force and ignores other force loads which may be present but do not benefit the...
Verve, the official power crank supplier to the Great Britain Cycling Team, has developed the product following five years of study, research and modelling, which has been supported throughout by British Cycling. The Track InfoCrank is the first torque transducer purpose-built for track cycling, and has been produced as a...