Denise Mueller has set the overall bicycle land speed record time at 183.9 mph. With that speed, she has smashed both her own women's record of 147 mph and the previous men's record of 167 mph. Denise is an accomplished bicycle and motosports racer, a National Criterium Champion, and a...
Why Upgrade to InfoCrank®?
- Measures Total Power and actual Left/Right Power Balance.
- Measures Pedal Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness and Cadence.
- Easy to use.
- No need for magnets.
- No zero offset before each ride.
- Most accurate and precise power meter.
- Chosen as official power meter by British Cycling, UCI World Cycling Centre and Australian Institute Of Sport.
- Weather proof and super durable!
Verve Cycling Launches the Track version of the reputed InfoCrank® power meter. Great Britain Cycling team will premiere the Track model at the upcoming World Championships in Apeldoorn. The Road InfoCrank® was first released after work with a National Institute of Sport, who immediately requested a Track Version be made. Five years...
The InfoCrank® has been developed for the cyclist who wants accurate and real power meter readings. A cyclist’s power comes from the amount of Tangential Force or Torque applied through the cranks. The InfoCrank® only measures this force and ignores other force loads which may be present but do not benefit the...