The bicycle land speed records are not broken often as there is so much that needs to go right to have a chance at a successful attempt. Not only that but the bar is set very high, particularly since John Howard, 3 time Olympian set the 152mph record in 1985. In three...
Why Train with InfoCrank?
- Measures True Left/right Power Balance and Total Power.
- Measures Pedal Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness and Cadence.
- Easy to use.
- No need for magnets.
- No zero offset before each ride.
- Leader in power meter industry for precise and accurate data.
- British Cycling, UCI World Cycling Centre and Australian Institute Of Sport have chosen InfoCrank as their official power meter.
In the world of competitive cycling and coaching many things are said about the accuracy of power meters. What is acknowledged by all is that knowing and training the power of the athlete is the single most important determinant for success. The energy (watts) expended by the cyclist in driving the bicycle...
When our engineers were first contracted to build a dynamic calibration rig for a Sports Institute, they were very surprised to find that the so called “Gold Standard” of then current power meters had some serious flaws. Most people at the time thought that the main problem with power meters...